Polarized Bamboo Sunglasses
Here's a curious fact about bamboo glasses - they don't float and always stay on the water surface. Apparently, they're a terrific accessory for swimming and all other kinds of outdoor entertainment. Bamboo, as we keep on repeating, is the ultimate sustainable material and it turns out to be a huge hit in the sunglasses industry.
Another amazing advantage of choosing bamboo for making sunglasses is the natural UV protection this type of wood has. Attract joy while repelling harmful sun rays with this stylish classic model.
- Handmade polarized sunglasses made of 5 years old bamboo.
- Available in 8 different color shades.
- Carefully handcrafted.
- Eco-friendly and made by a sustainable technology, no chemicals and a limited amount of water are used.
- Stylish and designed in pleasant colors.
- Classic wayfarer style is unisex and looks good on everyone.
- Genuine mirrored lens, polarized UV Protection.
- Water-resistant, perfect for practicing water sports.
- Lightweight, yet firm and sturdy.
- Flexible frames.
- Each pair comes in a handmade bamboo box.
- Material: 100% bamboo wood.
- Lens width: 50mm.
- Bridge: 22mm.
- Arm: 136mm.