Handmade Coconut Bowls (Set of 4)
The Mindful Bowls
Nourishing your body mindfully allows you to honor the food you eat and thus honor yourself. It has the power to change the way you relate to food, to your body, to the earth, and even your life.
Our beautiful Karmic bowls have the ability to guide and inspire you to eat a more wholesome healthy diet made and served in the lap of nature.
These coconut shell bowls are hand-made from real coconuts reclaimed after being discarded as waste. Each coconut is cleaned and finished with an organic coconut oil polish. Absolutely nothing artificial is used during the process from coconut to coconut bowl.
- Multipurpose natural coconut bowls.
- Each bowl is unique just like you.
- Made from real coconuts.
- No artificial glues or lacquers.
- Sustainable products for everyday living.
- Living with nature, not against it.
- All of our products are biodegradable.
- Fairtrade practices when sourcing our products.
- Plant a tree with every purchase.
- Easy to clean.
- Diameter average 12cm - 14cm (Average 13cm).
- Depth 6cm - 7cm (Average 6cm).
- Volume 500ml - 700ml (Average 600ml).
Care Instructions: Please see the care instructions below to keep your coconut products in tip-top shape. Follow these tips and your coconut bowl will enjoy a beautiful, long life. Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties. Avoid putting your bowls in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave. Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the luster and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.