Doorway Linen Curtain
A Japanese Noren
Embellish your room with this simple and stylish decoration item.
A Japanese Noren is a piece of cloth designed to separate spaces. In private homes, it's used to divide rooms and doorways; in businesses, they're put with the intention of denoting the specialty of a shop; in restaurants, they create a sense of privacy for the customers. One may walk right through the middle of the Noren, where it splits into two.
Use our handcrafted organic floral interpretation of the Japanese tradition the way that fits your needs and your artistic sense.
- Thick linen cloth with a good drapability.
- Used as decoration, a curtain, a mobile door, or a divider.
- Besides having a practical function, Japanese Norens are also meant to add an air of beauty to any space.
- Unique minimalistic design.
- Made of organic materials.
- A convenient and practical trick for dedicating spaces.
- Exclusive pattern printed on one side, handmade with great care.
- Material: linen.
- Color: cream and blue.
- Size: 33.5x47.2 inches (85x120 cm).
- Tension rod not included, you can also hang it by using a push pin or thread.